Welcome to "Hope Does Not Disappoint"


There are two key reasons I have finally decided to join the world of blogging:

First, my cancer has become active and there is a loving congregation and many family & friends who want to keep track of what is taking place. This provides a way for me to update them as often and with as much detail as they desire.

Second, the Lord often links Scripture with circumstances in life for a much more potent 1 - 2 punch. I have already found that to be true and I hope to share some of those lessons for those who are interested.

So almost every entry in this blog will have two parts to it: Body (what's happening physically with the treatments) and Spirit (what God is sharing as I open His Word).

Thanks for visiting. I hope some of the "Points Along The Road" in my journey are helpful and encouraging to you.

Dave




Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Calling Hours and Memorial Service for Dave will take place at Calvary Church, 498 White Plains Road, in Trumbull, Connecticut 06611.

Calling Hours: Friday, March 25, from 4:00 to 8:00 pm
Memorial Service: Saturday, March 26, at 1:00 pm

In lieu of flowers, contributions may be given to the Calvary Church Memorial Fund. These gifts in Dave's memory, will be used equally for The Sudan Project and the Calvary Church Building Fund.

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could be there to bid you farewell my good friend and brother. You have been a source of unmeasured blessings in my life, both when I began my journey with God as well as when I finally came to Christ. I have always admired you and appreciated you and just wishe I had told you more when you were here. Thanks also for being there and married me and Joan, it had to be that way,only you would have been the right person to do so. Thanks for being a part of my life un hard times and good times. You walked the walk as you talked the talk. Still remember many of your messages, all good. I am sure, I have no doubt you have heard what I also long to hear " WELL DONE MY GOOD AND FAITHFUL SERVANT"

    We love you Pastor Dave

    Marco and Joan Caiani

    ReplyDelete